“The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90%.”
What do you enjoy doing when you’re not working?
Spending time with the family and my kids, coaching girls softball, camping and tinkering with electronics.
If you were to look back from the age of 80 and tell yourself anything what would it be?
Take a leap of faith and try new things that make you uncomfortable.
What’s one fact about your education or upbringing that few people know?
Formal education was never a good fit with me, learning the “hard way” and teaching myself was what got me where I am today.
What are 2 things on your bucket list?
1. Retire early enough to enjoy my grandkids, one day.
2. Move to a small town and live on some acreage with the family, our own private little oasis.